We are Happy to announce that Protech Solutions is Official Distributor of SP AUDIO Products in NZ.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
— OR —
The package comes with 1 x PIR sensor only
The IR580 is a PIR (passive infrared) movement sensor which can connect to any Mongoose vehicle security alarm system.
This sensor detects movement of heat usually generated by moving human bodies. It is normally used inside motorhomes, truck bodies, utility canopies or other large volume motor bodies.
– Power supply: 9 ~ 16 VDC, 12 VDC
– typical Current drain NC: 15 mA
– LED: Blue, can be disabled Tamper
– Open trigger Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
– Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 42 mm
– Dual look down detection zones.
– Excellent RFI and EMI protections.
– Built-in temperature compensation.
– Double noise reduction circuit.
– Sealed optics mechanism design.
– Disabled blue light walk test LED.
– Second-to-none wiring space.
– Adjustable range at various height.
– Selectable intelligent pulse count.
– NC/NO selectable alarm output.
*** Installation ***
We provide installation services, please ask for a free quote.
***One Year RTB Warranty***
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.